As there were very good thing there also were really bad stuff that mostly happened because of the lack of edition. Some artist wanted to be so hype and invent new sounds but fail and some others put to much in their records or didn't had a clue were to go. Some of the albums that almost made it to this list are No Doubt's Push and Shove, that is literally the example of having great expectations but being fooled, and many musicians were in that note. Here are the worst of the worst that needed less things and more knowledge to be self critic. But on the bright side at least they tried to do something different instead of stay safe.
6.The Temper Trap- The Temper Trap (Self-Titled): 12 songs that were randomly put together and has no direction. Instruments contribute to the mess and placed wrong, but songs can be separated in 4 mini albums.
4.Muse-The 2nd Law: as much as it has its highs the album is a mess and needs more a lot more edition. Muse ripped off their inspiration and aspiration bands and do it well but sounds like copying instead of make it their own.
3.Robbie Williams- Take The Crown: this album is so boring and cliche, bubblegum pop in the saddest way possible and you can notice is forced to not touch some limits because it could be too Take That or too Gary Barlow. So is to boring and almost just long song.
2.Overexposed - Maroon 5: the band could not get over a massive hit and tried to recreate it but reinventing it. Album is so eclectic and songs crash so bad that seems like they didn't put their all in it cause they could do really nice pop songs.
1. Example- The Evolution of Man: example tried to do something 'new', just for him, cause many have succeed mixing electro-dance with guitar rock, He failed bad,really bad, it almost hurts, well, actually ears hurt. Not even Graham Coxon saved the album.
6. Skrillex and Damian 'Jr. Gong' Marley-Make It Bun Dem
5. Will.I.Am and Britney Spears- Scream And Shout
3. Justin Bieber ft. Big Sean- As Long As You Love Me
2.Maroon 5-Payphone + And Pitbull's Don't Stop The Party
1. Fat Joe ft. Rick Ross and Juicy J - Instagram That Hoe
Hope apocalypse has taken them ;)